Provided that you get exactly one more card, the original bet can be doubled. To do this, simply place the same amount in chips next to the first bet or simply click the corresponding button in online blackjack . Often it is only allowed to double the bet if the first two cards add up to nine, ten or eleven points. Finally, the dealer draws or reveals his second card. If he has a maximum of 16 points, he must draw another card. With 17 or more points, the dealer automatically says “stand”. Sometimes there is also a rule that the dealer draws again on a hand with an ace and 17 points. If you play blackjack according to the following scheme , the house edge is extremely minimized. There are also so-called blackjack tables for this strategy , but we have created a clear list for you here. A distinction is made between “soft” and “hard” hands. A hand is “soft” whenever there is an ace in it, which is still flexible.
When card counting was still possible, you could defeat the blackjack provider in the long run. However, this is now rarely possible in the casino or online blackjack . Nevertheless, we have put together some great tips for you to increase your chances:
- Before you start, familiarize yourself with the blackjack rules .
- If you’re the type, check out blackjack tables .
- Prefer games with fewer decks of cards as the house edge is smaller here.
- Make sure that with a “blackjack” you are optimally paid out at 3: 2.
- Insurance and the “bust” bet reduce variance, but are not profitable in the long run.
- Games free online blackjack, to practice the strategy.
- If you want to play blackjack for real money , then choose an online casino with a good bonus offer.